Hello 2010 :)

2010 is here(too late to mention,but still this is my first post of 2010)!!! and how well it started out for me on the internet superhighway??!!

THE BSNL OUSTING:

First of all on december 2nd 2009,my internet connection (BSNL) stopped working....
The very friendly customer care people refused to take my calls....
I Complained through known sources inside BSNL.. still no remuneration...
Then i finally decided to ditch my connection eventhough i knew the process of cancellation is going to be as horrible as the installation procedure was...
anyway my mom supported me in the ousting of the connection and i got ready for the cancellation and started scouting for other alternatives...
After a day long devotion to BSNL related work, i finally got the order for cancellation and i returned my devices to them...

THE ALTERNATE IRRITATION:
The first thing that got my mind was the airtel connection that offers double bandwidth for the first six months,especially for bsnl customers.. boy,that was juicy enough for me!!! what an offer!!! Immediately after calling up a sales representative the application process was over in a jiffy.. then the real KODUMA started... the representative called me up after taking 500 bucks from me, and said that in my area the connections have exceeded their limit so i gotta wait for a few days to get a connection... few days was ok for me since i waited a month for the bsnl connection... days became months and after exactly two months of no internet i got the connection as promised amidst various kinds of trouble(a loooooong story of ultimate mokkai, so i refuse to put it in my blog)...


So... long story short, i was f****ed by two ISPs, actually five ISPs at the same time..

And they were:

1.Bsnl service was worst
2.Airtel couldnt give connections(connections exceeded!!)
3.No coverage of WI5 in my area...(atleast the customer care knew!!)
4.Tikona didnt know whether they had their service in my area(Worstu customer care executives!!!)
5.Reliance broadband didnt even come to my home after i called for a demo...

So i finally waited and got my Airtel connection(256 unlimited)...

this is just a heads up on the acute shortage of isp s in my area
More to come on the various things i learnt while struggling to get an internet connection in K.K.Nagar..

See ya later... :)

Comments

Popular Posts